RAP Professional Gaming Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Quickscope

2 posters

Go down

How to Quickscope Empty How to Quickscope

Post by M4X Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:17 pm

This will be a guide on how to quickscope in CA.
It is recommended to have a friend with you so you can practice with him.
Equip a sniper(doesnt matter which, although recommend TPG because it is the best quickscoping sniper because of it's fast draw speed), and go on either pub or private junk flea OMA. and practice there. Now that we know where to practice, we can go on to the actual quickscoping tutorial. Quickscoping pretty much defines itself, you quickly scope and shoot.
When mastered, you're able to take on ANY weapon and win the fight if you're good enough.
So, first the basic technique. Stay still, quickly press RMB and shoot. The reason for not moving is you lose accuracy as if you weren't using the scope. Go around and practice on barrels with friends. After you're done, go practice on actual enemies that move around and what not. Took me around 500+ hours to get good at it, might take you around that much.

Onto a sub-category of quickscoping, dragscoping.
Dragscoping involves you quickly aiming and dragging your scope over someone and shooting instantly, self explanatory. This isn't hard to do and doesn't take much practice. If you know how to quickscope, you already know how to do this. It's good for moving targets at distance and moving targets in general.
M4X
M4X
Noble

Back to top Go down

How to Quickscope Empty Re: How to Quickscope

Post by Gunfin Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:15 am

I think I came
Gunfin
Gunfin
Noble

Back to top Go down

How to Quickscope Empty Re: How to Quickscope